TERMS AND CONDITIONS

1) For 100% serious buyers only.

2) All prices are excluding delivery charges unless stated otherwise.

3) SOLD indicate items that already sold out. Restock of items is subject to availability.

4) Provide me through my email your full name, full address & contact number or call me.


5) Kindly notify me after making a payment.

6) Items will be posted out immediately after payment is cleared (except on Saturday & Sunday).

7)
Goods sold are non-returnable.

8) Products colour shown in this blog might be slightly different from the actual products due to photograpy quality & computer setting.

9) Wait patiently for your items to arrive. Kindly inform me when you receive the items
Name:
Email Address:
Phone no. :
Address :
Item code :

This form powered by Freedback

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

SC05

Price : RM8
Size : 3-4y, pinggang : 9", labuh : 17"
nampak mcm baru beli...

No comments:

Post a Comment